Johann Sauter, II
1948. Johann Sauter II (1921-1968) takes over the company. The circumstances are not the easiest for the Sauter factory but Johann II reestablishes a well-managed company that once again becomes very successful. The German market especially is insatiable and production reaches new heights in the second half of the 1950’s. The factory again modernizes and invests in new technology. The Sauter Factory building on the main street of Spaichingen is expanded in order to make room for higher production.
During these years Sauter continues to increase its market presence into Switzerland, France, England, and the North European Countries of Europe.